Planet Airlines is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our Website. You can access Planet Airlines and browse our site without disclosing any of your personal data. Planet Airlines does not collect personal information about individuals, unless it is knowingly provided by the individual and he or she has agreed to the terms under which Planet Airlines will use it.
Planet Airlines LTD with its headquarters in London, as the Publisher and www.planetairlines.net User’s personal data administrator constantly monitors and raises the security standards of personal data being processed, therefore adapting to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of On 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data (so-called "GDPR"), fulfils the information obligation under article 13 of the GDPR. The content of the information is available below:
REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. (GDPR)
In relations to art. 13. 1/2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016, Planet Airlines LTD inform that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Planet Airlines LTD with its headquarters in London, at 10 Cecil Road, Hounslow, London TW3 1NT, United Kingdom, is registered in Companies House with a Business number 10695472.
2. Mr. Samuel Silva (email@example.com) is the Data Protection Officer at Planet Airlines LTD.
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to:
a) provision of the User's account service and all related services on the Portal www.planetairlines.net - the legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR);
b) marketing - the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Company - marketing of its own products and services (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f) of the GDPR),
c) consideration of a complaint, investigation and defense in the event of mutual claims - the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Company - (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f) of the RODO),
d) sending commercial information by electronic means - only in case of consent by the User - the legal basis for data processing is consent (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
4. Your personal data will be kept for the period of providing services, unless the law allows for a longer period of processing;
5. The recipient of your personal data will be authorized employees and subcontractors of Planet Airlines LTD.
6. You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made on consent before its withdrawal;
7. You have the right to file a complaint with the GIODO (President of UODO) when you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
8. Entering your personal data by you is a condition for the provision of services on the www.planetairlines.net portal for a registered User You are obliged to provide them and the consequence of not providing personal data will be the lack of possibility to provide services for a registered User within the framework of the www.planetairlines.net portal.
Please notice that browsing the Website www.planetairlines.net does not require providing personal data.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website/app?
When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site or by Submitting a comment.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law. The concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email within 3 business days.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
By email at: email@example.com
Policy Information correct as of: 31/January/2020